[AT] deere combine

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Sep 3 04:27:07 PDT 2012

Thanks! I noticed it had a knob for adjusting and a spring on it, I just
figured it was some linkage that Deere didn't have anywhere else to put it.
We are just pulling mine into the shop to hopefully get it ready to cut some
grain sorghum.

So what is your opinion of this machine? Supposedly it is the same capacity
as my 55, but I am finding that hard to believe. It appears to be built much
more light duty. I am going to have to engineer a way to put some weights on
the rear end to navigate some of our hills. When I was little we traded a 55
for a 6600. I don't remember much about the 6600 other than it was
overworked and we traded it for a 6620 around 1985. The only reason I
mention it is because the 3300 and 66600 are from the same "series".

John Hall