[AT] deere combine

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Sep 2 18:05:19 PDT 2012

Is anyone on the list familiar with a Deere 3300 combine? I am trying to figure out if it has a park brake or a park position for the transmission. I know this should be real simple to figure out, but I haven’t been able to figure it out---I’m out of levers in the cab to move! I did find out there is a safety switch tied into the transmission linkage---after about 30 minutes of checking cables and solenoids! Can honestly say I am not a fan of the gearshift set-up on this machine.

John Hall