[Farmall] M&W pump

Kevin Bish krsky at windstream.net
Sat Sep 1 18:45:27 PDT 2012

 Have a friend that has a M&W live hydraulic pump that he is putting on his
M.
He called and asked if I knew if there should be oil in the housing where
the distributor shaft bolts on? I guess he took the little plug out to put
grease in there, and seen oil.  Does anyone know if there should be oil in
here, or if someone thinks the rear seal on the M&W pump is leaking? He is
going to trun the engine over with the starter, and see if it is pumping
hyd. oil into the housing. Thanks for any suggestions. Kevin.