[AT] 8n Ford starter

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 12:33:04 PDT 2012

Good info Mike.  I planned to wander out to my 8N today and look the
situation over for Irma, but then it slipped my rusty mind as some
other things came up.  It must be at least 20 years since I did
starter work on that one.  From my reading, it may also sometimes be
necessary to unbolt the oil filter canister from the block and move it
aside to get clearance to get the starter assembly out and back in.

Charlie V.