[AT] OT Daikon or Tillage Radish

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 07:56:25 PDT 2012

Hi,
If you do find out where you can get some, let me know please. Since
I'm from the yung folks generation, I never got to do any field work
with the good ol A I have.
It's got brand new tires and I don't want to ware them out.
Thanks,
Tyler J

On 9/1/12, Cecil R Bearden <crbearden at copper.net> wrote:
> Anyone heard of this radish or where I can buy seed in quantity at a
> reasonable price?.   In Oklahoma, it is foreign...    This vegetable has
> a tap root that can go below the plow pan in the soil and prevent me
> from wearing out my antique tractors to plow the ground up.  It also
> brings nutrients from below to the surface when it decomposes.    Really
> too good to be true, but if I don't try it , I will never know.   I have
> resolved to try the new stuff that I could never get my Dad to try out.
>
> Cecil in OKla

Check out my youtube channel, and spread the word!
http://www.youtube.com/tylerthetechy/