[AT] OT Daikon or Tillage Radish

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Sep 1 07:37:57 PDT 2012

Anyone heard of this radish or where I can buy seed in quantity at a
reasonable price?.   In Oklahoma, it is foreign...    This vegetable has
a tap root that can go below the plow pan in the soil and prevent me
from wearing out my antique tractors to plow the ground up.  It also
brings nutrients from below to the surface when it decomposes.    Really
too good to be true, but if I don't try it , I will never know.   I have
resolved to try the new stuff that I could never get my Dad to try out.

Cecil in OKla