[AT] 8n Ford starter

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Sat Sep 1 06:10:38 PDT 2012

Irma; my experience certainly supports Mikes recommendations about clean
grounds, good battery connections, and properly working electrical switches.
Also your friend can clean and test the electrical wiring, grounds,
connections, etc, and probably can not repair the starter. Checking the
starter first can be more costly, and may be somewhat embarrassing if that
isn't the problem.
Herb