[AT] 8n Ford starter

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Sep 1 03:36:09 PDT 2012

Removing the starter isn't difficult, but there are a couple of things
to pay attention to. Here is one place with the instructions:
<http://www.ehow.com/how_8015246_remove-starter-ford-8n.html>, and there
are others.

Before he starts tearing into the starter, he should make sure that all
of the electrical system functions are in good order: Good battery that
has a full charge and is load tested, good clean grounds, the neutral
safety switch working properly (and shifter is in neutral), good clean
grounds, good battery connections, and did I mention good clean grounds?

Mike