[AT] List Members in NE

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Oct 30 06:46:51 PDT 2012

Cecil I was in western MD yesterday and drove home through the south west
side of the storm.  Luckily it had moved up far enough that we didn't get
anything out of it but
rain, sometimes hard, for 250 miles but the traffic was light so it wasn't
bad.  No major problems in NC except out on the barrier islands and snow
storms in the mountains at the
other end of the state.  Cool, gray and damp here today but calm and
peaceful so far.