[AT] serial numbers

John Hoffmann coldspringkid at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 16:45:47 PDT 2012

John,

I have a copy of the Hot Line Publications Farm Equipment Guide that
lists serial number data on all types of equipment.

Here is the data on the 3300 Combine

_model year _ _beginning serial number
_1970                                333
1971                                1701
1972                                3001
1973                                4501
1974                                100001
1975                                150001
1976                                200001

If you are looking for a different machine just let me know the serial
number and I will look it up

John Hoffmann
Whitewater, WI