[AT] OT - computer problem

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Oct 21 17:33:20 PDT 2012

Computers and hardware have gotten out of control.  I'm sitting here reading
my e-mail and have only one printer hooked to this computer.  I just checked
and I have 80 memory resident
programs running right now.  I don't have a clue what 90% of them are.  I'm
well protected from virus and spyware infections so I think they are all
"legitimate" software related to
what I do with my computer but I don't like it.

Charlie