[AT] OT - computer problem

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Sun Oct 21 16:53:50 PDT 2012

Don't forget to count scanners and printers -- and that was where I REALLY ran into problems.  Networked peripherals that go through your Wi-Fi router so they can be shared locally are specifically susceptible to becoming orphaned by the manufacturer.  You can get some "borrowed time" by using generic TWAIN drivers instead of the OEM drivers, but you may experience some limited functionality if you have to go that route.

Larry