[AT] OT - computer problem

Mike Meulenberg meulenms at gmx.com
Sun Oct 21 12:25:39 PDT 2012

Thanks Charlie, I do have an old hard drive I can try to swap in to this system. I've never had it where I can't even boot into safe mode.

Mike

From: charlie hill
Receiver: Antique tractor email discussion group
Time: 2012-10-21, 12:44:02
Subject: Re: [AT] OT - computer problem

I hope you have a boot disc! I'm not a computer guru but it sounds like you
have a hard drive failure or picked up a bad virus. Disconnect it from the
internet
until you get it back up.

Charlie