[AT] My Stupid JD A again

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 18:50:11 PDT 2012

Hi John,
If a valve is stuck, the head has to be pulled off, right?
If not, how do I unstick the valve?
I pushed the governor a million times, and each time when it slows
back down you get a pop pop.
How do I test a mag?
If there is no other way other than grabbing onto the plug, then I'll
wait until my sister comes home from college, set her on a chair by it
and say, "Hey, grab a hold." Then I'll give er a wirl and listen to
her scream, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
That'd make a good youtube vidio, eh?
Hahahaha.
Take Care.