[AT] IH Grain Binder

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Tue Oct 2 20:33:46 PDT 2012

You had to pick the ears cleanly because you didn't want husks in the bin.  We had two kinds of hook-- a BOSS shucking hook that strapped over your Jersey gloves, and a husking peg that fit over just the fingers of the glove.  Dad would rig a bank board on the side of the wagon so we could hit the target easier and pick three or four rows each.  It was a cold job.

Larry