[AT] OT Hello

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Tue Nov 27 15:11:24 PST 2012

We finally got that yellow wheeled thing (3300 JD combine) out of the shop.
I think it stayed in for close to 8 weeks. Now we are just waiting for the
moisture in the sorghum to drop enough to cut. The local granary doesn't
have the capacity to take any more wet crops (not enough holding bins) so
everyone with milo has to wait or truck it a long ways. In the mean time we
got the wheat drilled and fertilizer spread.

John Hall