[AT] OT - How a steam locomotive gets built in 1935

Richard Fink Sr rfinksr at verizon.net
Mon Nov 19 06:31:36 PST 2012

Charlie i wonder at times if some of the people do the STUPID thing so they
can sue. Have a friend in the Pittsburgh area with a landscape company. He
hired some young people to work. On first day one watched how to operate the
push mower[lawnboy] then started it flipped it over stuck his hand in the
blade. Sued owner and lawnboy. Lawyers won.
R Fink
PA