[AT] OT - How a steam locomotive gets built in 1935

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Nov 19 04:07:47 PST 2012

Oh there's no end to it Richard.  Luckily I've never been through an MSHA
inspection personally but some of the companies I've worked with have.
They'll write you up for nonsense if they can't find anything else.  It
seems they are determined to fine you for something when they show up.
I am a firm believer in work place safety.  There is no reason for a workman
to go to work in the morning worrying if he will make it home alive and in
one piece but these folks go overboard and as others have said, most of
worker safety has to do with worker training and common sense and not rules.

Charlie