[AT] OT - How a steam locomotive gets built in 1935

Mike Meulenberg meulenms at gmx.com
Sun Nov 18 17:05:29 PST 2012

I worked for a manufacturing company about 15 years ago, our Plant Manager was an ex Drill Seargant who ran the shop accordingly. One day OSHA showed up to do an inspection. When they started finding things that they thought were wrong our Plant Manager told the inspector to "get the hell out of my plant". That was an expensive day.

Mike M