[AT] HATS was Re: OT - How a steam locomotive gets built in 1935

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Nov 18 08:56:14 PST 2012

Ralph, somewhere around here, stuck back in a drawer is one of those caps I
think of a Russian caps.
It is rabbit fur lined with a fur piece that folds down over your ears and
neck or snaps up on the top of the
hat.  I doesn't get that cold here often and my head tends to sweat so
that's why I don't know exactly where
it is but when things occasionally get really bad here (about like a normal
winter week for you) I drag it out.
Feels mighty good when you need it.

Charlie