[AT] small engines

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Nov 16 04:06:05 PST 2012

Cecil, the 5 hp B&S I wrote about the other day,  the one I want a different
carb for,
does the same thing.  I've never had that much water in it but it get in the
tank and
I don't know how.  I usually try to leave a 5 gal bucket turned up over the
engine
and that solves the problem so I'm pretty sure it's rain water but I can't
for the life of
me figure out how it gets in the tank.  The tank cap is domed and has only a
vent hole
in the top about the diameter of a piece of electric fence wire.  The air
filter cover
fits properly and should not leak.  Makes on sense to me.

Charlie