[AT] Bearing interchange help

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Wed Nov 7 20:03:55 PST 2012

Here is a Timken sight I have used before, It may only give numbers by
bearing manufacturer, not equipment manufacturer.

http://www.timken.com/pl-pl/products/Documents/Timken_Bearing_Cross_Reference_Guide.pdf

here is another for SKF
http://vsm.skf.com/en-US/Catalog/~/media/Files/enUS/Automotive/457013_Web.ashx

Somebody on the list works at a place that sells lots of
bearings/transmission parts. They may be able to help if you would post the
New Holland part #

John Hall