[AT] Orchard tractors

Joe Hazewinkel jahaze at aol.com
Wed Nov 7 06:46:31 PST 2012

They actually still use modern orchard tractors around me.  Full fenders, narrow stance, usually with a cab and air filter system now as dusting the trees is still a normal practice.  Makes you wonder how they were able to live very long back when they dusted with arsenic based chemicals without as much as a mask on.

Enjoy, Joe

Sent from my iPhone just for you