[AT] Loader removal - 53 NAAcFord

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Nov 30 17:58:57 PST 2012

On 11/30/2012 1:55 PM, Paul Waugh wrote:
> I don’t know what the proper procedure is, but I tool it off without using a ‘hook’ from above.  A little more work I am sure, but for me a big accomplishment. Now to tear down the steering column and find why it turns so hard to the left.
>
> Paul NE Indiana
I've used the "hook and post" method any time I need to take the loader
off the Massey Super 90. Drive it up against a post (used to be a light
post). Then have a cable winch anchored about 8 feet up the post and
just use that to hold up the back end of the loader frame as I back the
tractor away. Great for re attaching too. The winch allows me to raise
and lower the loader frame as needed to line up the pin holes.

Ralph in Sask.