[AT] OT Hello

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Nov 27 15:51:38 PST 2012

It's that danged global warming again.  I've already burned more wood in my
wood stove this year than I did all of last year.
Luckily I have plenty.  It usually doesn't even get cold enough here to
worry about a fire until sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Ralph your video was enjoyable as usual except for one thing and that one
thing is the reason I probably will never move north.   I almost had
to turn down the audio because every step you took in that snow sent the
heebie jeebies  up my spine.  Walking in crunching snow affects me
just like a fingernail scrubbed on a blackboard does some folks.  It's been
that way all my life.  I doubt it's going to change.  Heck I don't
particularly
like to get ice out of an ice tray for the same reason.

Charlie