[AT] OT Hello

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Nov 27 16:20:20 PST 2012

On 11/27/2012 5:51 PM, charlie hill wrote:

> Ralph your video was enjoyable as usual except for one thing and that one
> thing is the reason I probably will never move north.   I almost had
> to turn down the audio because every step you took in that snow sent the
> heebie jeebies  up my spine.  Walking in crunching snow affects me
> just like a fingernail scrubbed on a blackboard does some folks.  It's been
> that way all my life.  I doubt it's going to change.  Heck I don't
> particularly
> like to get ice out of an ice tray for the same reason.
>
> Charlie

That wasn't even cold Charlie. The only reason the snow was crunchy was
the freezing rain that had fallen earlier. Temp was actually in the 20s.
When it gets really cold (like -20) the snow will kind of squeek when I
walk on it. Nylon outer shells on clothing gets noisy too. Now tonight
it a little worse. Down to -5F by sundown and still dropping. Clear and
bright moonlight night. A good night to stay in by the heater but I have
to go out.

Ralph in Sask.