[AT] OT Hello

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Nov 27 15:21:13 PST 2012

On 11/27/2012 4:28 PM, Richard Fink Sr wrote:I like the Case, and it is
a hard worker, when it works, but finding
> parts has been considerably more difficult (and more expensive) than
> finding parts for my Ford and IH tractors. The other problem with
> installing the voltage regulator is that Case located it on the other
> side of the instrument panel, and the loader frame and hydraulic hoses
> make it VERY difficult to get back in there. I definitely don't want to
> be installing it with wet snow dripping down my neck - that kind of
> thing stopped being fun for me about 50 years ago.
>
> Mike

Buried in snow here in Sask. We have had as much snow in November as all
last winter. My yard is only drivable by four wheel drive vehicles or
tractor.
I think Massey must have copied Case as they have the tach drive off the
gen too. Cable gave out years ago on my Super 90. Regulator is in behind
the gauges too but thankfully requires no maintenance (yet). I really
need to install the snow blower on the Cockshutt 40 but remembering how
poorly that carburetor worked last winter I am not looking forward to
using it.
I shot this video last week before the last heavy snowfall. Its worse now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEOnJ4M6YJg

Ralph in Sask.