[AT] OT - How a steam locomotive gets built in 1935

Richard Fink Sr rfinksr at verizon.net
Sun Nov 18 06:55:42 PST 2012

I agree that OSHA would not be pleased. But back then men had brains and
could think for them selves. Now so many are high on what ever that some one
needs to protect them. I was not around then but think i have enough sense
to know safety from STUPID. But what would they sue about if we did not have
STUPID.
End of rave
R Fink
PA