[AT] HATS was Re: OT - How a steam locomotive gets built in 1935

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Nov 18 06:36:55 PST 2012

On 11/18/2012 6:38 AM, charlie hill wrote:
> Al,  I don't wear caps for the same reason you say you don't, although I
> think I've seen you in a cap and you looked fine.
> A cap just flat doesn't fit my head.  The adjustable feed store type have to
> be in the last notch and then they sit on top
> like a beanie with a brim.
>
> Charlie

I wear a cap all the time indoors as my eyes are sensitive to light and
I need the shade even from indoor lighting. Outside the same thing which
is why I have problems with the winter toque or stocking cap as some
call them. They fit good and tight to seal out the wind and cold but
have no brim to shade my light sensitive eyes.

Ralph in Sask.