[AT] MF 135 Hydraulic Q.

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Nov 15 10:30:43 PST 2012

If my memory of 135's is correct with the lift all the way down the lift
arms go within about 2 or 3 inches of the ground.  All the way up they
should be well above the point
where the arms are level with the ground so that would agree with the 2 feet
you can lift your blower.  If David's is not coming up that high it's either
low on hydraulic
fluid or something is wrong with the system.

Charlie