[AT] The herd

Bruce Fallon bfallon at whidbey.com
Thu Nov 15 08:46:04 PST 2012

I have 2  1953  Allis CA's,  a JD 1010, a 1953 Minnie U, a Huber Road Maintainer, Cat 416 Backhoe, 5 little JD's 110 112 212 .  Just brought home a Smithco 3 wheeler Tuesday haven't got it off the truck yet as I had to go to Seattle yesterday. Today's project is to unload and see what it takes to make it run. 3 wheel hydraulic drive motors on all wheels.

Bruce Fallon
Langley, WA 98260