[AT] small engines

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Wed Nov 14 22:21:06 PST 2012

Cecil,
     I have a Briggs on a pump that I use to load my sprayer.  It is
outside all summer and it always collects water when it rains.  I have
no idea how, but it does.  I drain the water off and continue with my
business.  I run it on av-gas so I just leave the fuel in it and the
fuel on.  No corrosion problems as long as I drain the water off when I
store the thing away for the off-season.  Perhaps you could fill yours
with av-gas when it sits.  Just a thought.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA