[AT] Burn-outs like you've never seen 'em!

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Nov 13 13:22:10 PST 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mattias Kessén" <davidbrown950 at gmail.com>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 9:07 AM
Subject: [AT] Burn-outs like you've never seen 'em!

> At least he sticks with Volvo's so it's kind of original.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9yHl24QynOM#!
> Who the f**k is Ken Block!?

Pretty crazy performance. I kept looking for dents in the hood as I could'nt
believe that tractor hadn't been upside down at least once. When he got
sideways on the pavement it looked like one rear wheel was off the ground.
Guess I won't try that with the Massey Super 90 even with a bale hanging off
the front end loader and driving in snow. :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGrb59x-_rM

Ralph in Sask.