[AT] Thank You

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Nov 11 08:12:59 PST 2012

I echo Cecil's thoughts.   I am Vietnam era age.  I turned down an offer to
join the Coast Guard and decided to stand in the draft line.
As fate would have it the draft board doctor didn't like my feet and stamped
my papers 4F.  At the time I thought it was a blessing.
Within a few years I started wishing I had signed the Coast Guards papers.
I live in a military community.  Veterans and active
duty Marines are all around me.  I'd like to be part of that fraternity.

However, leaving my personal issues out of it,  THANKS TO ALL THAT SERVED.
I sincerely appreciate your service and sacrifice.

Charlie