[AT] ATIS members

Ben Wagner supera1948 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 15:53:48 PST 2012

Mike, thank you for your comments.  A while back, I read that  the
pioneers of two stroke invented them to last just as long as four
stroke, but now companies such as Poulan won't even support the engine
components on their equipment.  Considering the price of a new trimmer,
for example, a Poulan can easily be totaled just by replacing the fuel
lines and doing a general service for $25 labor.

Thanks for sharing.
Ben Wagner