[AT] Trot-bilt

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Sat Nov 10 07:01:34 PST 2012

In that case, take the time while the drive belt is in good condition to take the belt guard off and roll the drive belt around so you can get the OEM part number off it.  That's the only thing I have ever needed for mine, and it may not be an off-the-shelf item with your local supplier.  You can burn a belt on that system in a matter of seconds and find yourself loosing a weekend of work just because you don't have a spare.

Larry