[AT] Trot-bilt

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 10 07:53:10 PST 2012

On 11/10/2012 9:01 AM, Larry Goss wrote:
> You can burn a belt on that system in a matter of seconds and find yourself loosing a weekend of work just because you don't have a spare.

Not a bad idea, thanks.  I have spare belts hanging on the wall for the
mower and tiller and should get this one.

Right now it gets to wait out the winter while I recuperate.  I had my
leg operated on a couple of weeks ago and have several more weeks before
I can get to the shop to do anything interesting.

--
Don Bowen           AD0BR
"A man must keep a little back shop where he can be himself without reserve. In solitude alone can he know true freedom."