[AT] ATIS members

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Nov 8 07:35:14 PST 2012

Larry,

This dealer I have a long relationship with and have bought several
products from them.  I have no doubt that what they said was true - even
for my Stihl trimmer.  Like any customer I wanted my tool back in
service quickly at the lowest cost to me.

The concept of throw away does frustrate me but it is what it is.

Since then I only run premium gasoline and synthetic oil in the fuel mix.

David
NW NC