[AT] ATIS members

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Thu Nov 8 06:56:59 PST 2012

Some makes and models leave you no choice in that repair job, David.  The retail price for a brand new carburetor is less than the hourly shop rate.  It pains those of us who have lived our whole lives with the premise that it's cheaper to clean and repair an item rather than to replace it, but 2-cycle carburetors have changed that scenario.

Larry