[AT] Orchard tractors

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Wed Nov 7 08:10:10 PST 2012

Next month (literally) I'm going to hope to catch some photos of the vineyard tractors they use along the Rhine and some of the other grape regions.  They plant the rows one meter apart on-center, and have Ford/New Holland and other brands that fit in that space.  The driver's seat is considerably wider than the space between the rear wheels.

Larry