[AT] Off Topic, Neighbors Tree Fell on my Property

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Nov 6 20:21:35 PST 2012

I certainly agree with asking, talking to the other land owner first.
The original post asked about the legalities of it and that is what my first
reply
was related to.  You can't really do much talking to the neighbor about the
problem until
both parties are aware of what the law says about who is responsible for
what.