[AT] 560 D

Darrell Ratliff dbigdog at columbus.rr.com
Mon Nov 5 19:21:58 PST 2012

Tyler – we had a 560D on the farm when I was a kid.  You will start just about the same as any other tractor – check and change fluids – I ‘d not worry about the drive train fluids until you get it running.  Change the engine oil, oil filter, fuel filters etc.  If  it has been idle a long time you may need to clean the injector pump and clean or rebuild the injectors.  Of course, fresh fuel is a must.
    The 560D used a glow plug starting system so you will need to assure that it is functioning.  Good luck with your project if you take this on!