[Ford-ferguson] Ford-Ferguson] TO-20 Rim Question

Jack Tractor Live jacktractor at live.com
Sun Nov 4 12:01:48 PST 2012

Did your references include a source for either size?

[David Hoelzeman] I've run across two different references for the front rims on the TO-20 tractor.  One is a 3x19 rim and the other
is a 4.5x16 rim.  What are the advantages/disadvantages of each?  My original 3x19 rims are pretty much shot and I'm planning on
getting new ones so now would be a good time to change if there's a benefit of using the 4.5x16 rims.