[AT] Raised bed gardening - or not...

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Wed May 23 12:32:08 PDT 2012

The simple answer is yes, of course because the soil will still be soil that
needs to be handled. The best thing as I noted below is to use the clay soil
and mix in your additions, not to purchase all new.... The thing about the
beds is that you will have an easier time of working around them. Also, the
best configuration is to have them the width that makes it easy for you to
work with them and the length that is easiest for your supplies and
location. Usual widths are 3'-7' wide, most people choose either 4 or 5 feet
because 4' is a convenient division of lumber or similar materials or 5'
because the lean over distance is convenient for them.
        Grant Brians