[AT] Farmall Super A vs 100

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Thu May 10 07:52:08 PDT 2012

No, Super A's had 113's.  You can install thin sleeves to "make" it 123, but it was 113 from the factory.  There were some block changes later in Super A production so they could basically use the same block between the 113 or 123 engines, 113's got thick sleeves and 123's got thin sleeves.  There is virtually no visual difference between a 113 and a 123 engine until the Farmall 140 came along.

Al