[AT] George Willer

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu May 31 05:53:08 PDT 2012

Gene,  I took a few moments this morning to run a search for and look over
George's web site.  I had forgotten some of his other interests beyond
tractors and
enjoyed visiting with him through his pictures one more time.  I never had
the pleasure of meeting George and Marilyn but in my heart and mind they are
my close friends.

Charlie