[AT] Raised bed gardening - or not...

Easley, Greg EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Tue May 29 06:06:08 PDT 2012

I don't bend them into a cage.  I've got a panel fence around the circumference of the garden - I set the tomato plants along that fence,
set another panel with the bottom ~2' in from the fence and just lean it into the fence at the top.  Think of it as a tomato pup tent.
Works great, super easy going up and easy to take down and store as well.