[AT] Help for a Tractor Collector

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat May 26 06:04:30 PDT 2012

I voted for #5, but just a few notes.
#2 would have a better chance at winning on an old 4010 or 4020.  These
new ones just don't have the class......
#3 would have been much better posed on the hood of an old Oliver.  The
yellow would have made a nice contrast with the Dark green Oliver.  I
prefer my orange tractors to be AC.
If that was my dog in #4 he would have been in the seat!!!!!!  I would
vote for the dog.
#6 is just wrong!
#10 needed a better shot of the tractor.  Those old Olivers had the
customized streamlined grill.

I would like to give an ATTABOY! to the restorer of the Pink tractor.

Cecil in OKla