[AT] Help for a Tractor Collector

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri May 25 21:33:46 PDT 2012

Well I actually didn't vote at all because I just couldn't bring myself to
vote for a man on a pink tractor but didn't want to mess up the chances of a
friend of an ATIS member.
If I'm going to vote for a pink tractor it will be this gal from up your way
Spencer.
http://pinkpowerpulling.blogspot.com/
I think her tractor might be the first pink tractor, the one that started
the fad.
She and her husband are nice folks and do a lot for the breast cancer cause.