[AT] Help for a Tractor Collector

Mike Meulenberg meulenms at gmx.com
Fri May 25 14:51:06 PDT 2012

Done as well, but it will be a while before I can get #6 burned out of my mind.
Mike M

From: Doug Tallman
Receiver: Antique tractor email discussion group,stationary-engine,The SEL email discussion list,slick
Time: 2012-05-24, 21:19:27
Subject: [AT] Help for a Tractor Collector

A collector in the Meadville PA area built a memorial tractor for his
wife that died from cancer. "Somehow", this tractor ended up in the top
ten of the sexy tractor contest on the local radio station. It seems
there is some confusion between sexy tractors and sexy things with
tractors. Number 5 would appreciate your vote! Vote early and vote
often!! Doug T

http://froggyfun.com/sexy_tractor_vote